Saturday, December 27, 2008

Maria Mak - Sutton Centre Realty -2009 New Year's Resolution



I was totally defeated in this flu battle, my nose is all plugged up like the city catch basins from the heavy snow which started melting slowly like my slurpy.

As I was drinking my chicken soup, eating my ABC alphabets in the bowl, listening to Bob Dylan's " Workingman's Blues", my mind wouldn't stop wandering to my winter wonderland and the peaceful time I spent at my hobbit hut up at Whistler during last Christmas holidays.

My being bedridden has forced my brain to start thinking about my 2009 New Year's Resolution : Regardless how much gloom and doom the economists predict for 2009, I am determined to be sunny and cheerful and hopefully a better person next year. Hey... who am I anyway? Just a dedicated realtor serving my clients with a big heart and with a big smile.

Whether you are buying your first home, or are a property owner looking to sell or buy, upsize or downsize, or investment, Maria and her team have the experience and successful track record to provide you with the utmost confidence that your real estate experience working with me as your agent will be an enjoyable one.

Call Maria Mak and my team at Sutton Centre Realty 604-839-6368 or visit my website at http://www.mariamak.com/ , you'll be smiling too!

No comments: