Thursday, May 14, 2015

*Maria Mak. Burnaby REALTOR®. Metro Vancouver Real Estate Agent* My name is Maria Mak 麥福玲, a Burnaby REALTOR® / Metro Vancouver Real Estate Agent with Sutton Centre Realty.

*Maria Mak. Burnaby REALTOR®. Metro Vancouver Real Estate Agent*

My name is Maria Mak 麥福玲, a Burnaby REALTOR® / Metro Vancouver Real Estate Agent with Sutton Centre Realty.
  
I approach real estate the same way I approach my art...with passion! When it comes to serving my clients, I always come with a big smile and, most importantly, a big heart!
 
Since 1989 I have made a point of ensuring each satisfied client is not only content with their purchase but does so with a heartfelt smile. While I’m proud to have been honoured with the Sutton President Award, it is more important that I serve and meet all your real estate needs.
 
For over 25 years I have not only been in the business of real estate but in the business of making dreams come true. This is not just any property, this is your home.

*Contact Maria Mak @ **www.mariamak.com for all your premium real estate services.*


No comments: