Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Maria Mak. Burnaby REALTOR®. Metro Vancouver Real Estate Agent My name is Maria Mak 麥福玲, a Burnaby REALTOR® / Metro Vancouver Real Estate Agent with Sutton Centre Realty. I approach real estate the same way I approach my art with passion.

Maria Mak. Burnaby REALTOR®. Metro Vancouver Real Estate Agent

 

My name is Maria Mak 麥福玲, a Burnaby REALTOR® / Metro Vancouver Real Estate Agent with Sutton Centre Realty. 
  

I approach real estate the same way I approach my art...with passion! When it comes to serving my clients, I always come with a big smile and, most importantly, a big heart!

 

Since 1989 I have made a point of ensuring each satisfied client is not only content with their purchase but does so with a heartfelt smile. While I’m proud to have been honoured with the Sutton President Award, it is more important that I serve and meet all your real estate needs. 
 
For over 25 years I have not only been in the business of real estate but in the business of making dreams come true. This is not just any property, this is your home.
 

Residential, multi-family and project marketing are my specialties. I look forward to serving you in English, Cantonese or Mandarin. Let me take care of your most important real estate assets and I’ll make you smile...that’s a promise.

 

Contact me for my unique Real Estate Marketing Plan and my Cash Back Closing Cost Package. I can leverage the latest technology and marketing systems to maximize profitability and guarantee satisfaction for you.

No comments: